Problems Related to Wealth or Questions Generally Asked…
A Kundli or horoscope is an astrological chart that is created based on exact birth date, place of birth and time. This chart determines the position of various planets, signs, Sun and the Moon, astrological aspects and other significant information when a child is born. A skilled astrologer often prepares a Kundali. He determines local time and place of the birth to calculate the rising and ascending stars of the native. It provides an insight into a person’s personality, past, future and present.
A Kundli is divided into 12 houses with other planets and signs. The first house starts with the Ascendant and rest of the houses are numbered in an anti-clockwise direction. These houses have a definite position for a person and planets move through one house to another for specific periods, thereby helping in predicting the various aspects of an individual. Every house in a Kundli represents a different aspect of life like relationships, career and more.
How is it going to be useful?
- With precise birth location, date and time of birth, you can get to know about your future.
- You can have detail information about your personal traits, career, relationships, finances and other aspects of life.
- You can find a perfect soul-mate with the help of kundli.
- You can predict your lucky color, lucky gemstone and lucky number with your Kundli.
- You can have the information about your favorable and unfavorable time frames of life.
- It provides you information about your weaknesses and strengths.
What You Get?
- Limitless Time for consulting.
- Home Remedies in written.
- 3 Working Days Consultation with Gurudev.
How Can We Help You
In today’s world, astrology is the best tool to reduce your problem in very short duration of time. You have to give a little bit information about you. We will analysis your kundli very deeply. We will tell your past, present and future status. We will discuss your problems then we will give you very easy and effective remedies (If needed), so that you can easily overcome from your problems.